Friday, January 14, 2011

Kirah.

When Ate told me that we were going to have a shoot and that I was going to do the makeup, I was very thrilled. I've been taking more interest in makeup in the past months and I take every opportunity to do it.

It wasn't very hard doing Kirah's face. She's beautiful and her skin is flawless. We did the makeup in the car and although we didn't have a comfortable space, we did have a lot of fun.

I am looking forward to do more makeup assignments and photoshoots with Ate. And hopefully, another shoot with Kirah.

Before I go, let me share with you what Ate Michelle, Kirah's Mom, wrote on her FB page when she posted a link to Kirah's photos. Ate Michelle is an amazing writer. She and Ate Aileen were both in the school paper. I think this is just so heartwarming.

it was around this time of the year, 17 years ago to be exact, that I fought to have u...it's been 16 years hence of bliss since I first held you in my arms...you mirror so many of my ways, you reflect so much of my spirit, yours, however, is purer...continue to shine with the radiance and reflection of being a true daughter of God...the very thing I have desired and envisioned you to be...

Here are some photos of Kirah. Isn't she beautiful? She's actually beauty and brains. And she's a very sweet girl, too.

I'm off for taping now. Thanks for dropping by.

Chasing dreams,
Dionne

















4 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! My Fave is the last photo... dreamy with a vintage kick... well done dreamchasers!

    @dionne: you did a beautiful job with her make-up... she didn't look too "made-up".. kudos!

    i'm hopeless with make-up lol...

    two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee said...
    Wow! Wow! Wow! My Fave is the last photo... dreamy with a vintage kick... well done dreamchasers!

    @dionne: you did a beautiful job with her make-up... she didn't look too "made-up".. kudos!

    i'm hopeless with make-up lol...

    two thumbs up :)

    . . . . .

    Thanks, Dee! This shoot was a lot of fun! Re the makeup, you can learn it!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy said...
    What a great sets of photos Ai... she is beautiful!

    . . . . .

    Thanks, Cinds! :)

    ReplyDelete